UK Laser Tag Ltd Terms and Conditions of Sale
In booking onto a London Sports Academy club, the customer agrees to the terms and conditions of sale as outlined below.
Description of Services
• UK Laser Tag Ltd (LSA) provides Laser Tag sessions in line with the description of the club chosen. This will involve led tuition by appropriately qualified and CRB checked coaches, who will be the main responsible adults during the session.
• To help ensure all children are kept safe and enjoy themselves, coaches follow the LSA Behaviour Management Policy. Should a child’s behaviour be unmanageable, LSA reserves the right to ask a parent to remove a child without prior notice.
• There will be a charge of £5 for every 15 minutes that a child is left after the stated end of any session. This is payable immediately at the venue by cash/cheque or card.
• After 1 hour of non-collection and after telephone calls have been made to the given contact phone numbers, it is our responsibility to contact social services emergency duty line and they will then take responsibility of your child.
• The applicant agrees to pay the appropriate fees as advertised for the club chosen.
• LSA will refund fully if for any reason a club is cancelled. LSA are not responsible for non-attendance due to illness or any event out of LSA control.
• If LSA receives a cancellation at least 48 hours in advance of the club start time, LSA will offer a full refund.
• Payment must be received before the club start date unless alternative arrangements have been agreed. Customers who have not paid may not be accepted onto sessions.
• Receipts will be given out on request.
• A child will only be allowed to attend the club once payment in full has been received.
• LSA must be informed of the individuals who have permission to collect each child from the club.
• LSA clubs are sold on a first come first served basis with a capacity as advertised for the individual club. After the capacity is reached, a reserve list will be created.
• A child may only attend the club when the full details asked for on the application form have been completed and handed in. It is the parent/carers responsibility to keep contact details and medical information up to date
• Any medical equipment must be provided by the parent and labelled (e.g. epi-pen, asthma pump etc). It is the parent’s responsibility to let the LSA member of staff know how to use the equipment.
• Staff are not permitted to administer any type of prescribed medication under any circumstances to any child.
• By agreeing to the terms and conditions, LSA coaches are given permission to administer first aid to any child should injury/illness occur, within their capabilities and qualification.
Food allergies and other conditions
• If your child has any type of allergy or other relevant condition, please ensure that the appropriate part of the booking form has been completed in order to make LSA aware.
• All LSA clubs are no nut clubs and parents are requested not to pack these for their children.
• An LSA First Aider will be present at every session.
• In the unlikely event of an accident identified as significantly serious by the first aider and the parent/carer/emergency contact person cannot be reached the named venue and LSA will call an ambulance and admit the child to the appropriate medical practice. In these circumstances the child will always be accompanied by an adult.
• Parents/carers will be informed if an accident has occurred during the session and the details will be entered into our accident folder.
• Parents/carers are required to provide suitable clothing (depending on the weather), change of clothes and suncream for their child. Sun hats are also recommended on hot days. This is the parent/guardian’s responsibility.
• When playing on grass, football boots are recommended by LSA. On hard services LSA recommends trainers. Flimsy footwear such as sandals need to be avoided, as children will be active. Parents are required to provide a raincoat, as LSA will run sessions outdoors in all weather conditions.
• Unless requested not to by parents, LSA staff will support children in applying suncream. LSA must be made aware of known suncream allergies and will keep this information on its medical register for each club.
• Parents/carers will be responsible for providing spare clothing, cleaning and changing a child in the unlikely event of a child soiling her/himself. Parents/carers will be contacted immediately if this occurs.
• Children are not permitted to wear any jewellery for health and safety reasons and children with long hair are advised to tie it back.
• Your child should not attend sessions if he/she has a severe cough, ear ache, fever, sore throat, cold etc. If your child has experienced vomiting/diarrhoea or discharge from the eyes, ears or nose in the past 24 hours, we ask that he/she does not attend the session.
• Your child should not attend sessions during the incubation period of any contagious illness to which he/she has been exposed. The GP will advise when to return to activities.
• Notify LSA if your child has developed any contagious illness.
• The LSA coach or staff will contact you if your child shows evidence of illness during the session. It is your responsibility to make arrangements to have your child picked up from the session as soon as possible should this be the case.
• If a child is absent through illness or other reasons, please contact LSA on the first day of absence.
• If the absence is prolonged please contact LSA to ensure that the place is still available for the child’s return.
• LSA advise children not to bring any valuable items/precious belongings.
• LSA are not responsible for the loss of any items.
• Parents/Guardians should check all items are taken from sessions, as LSA coaches cannot be responsible for lost property.
Complaints, cancellation and refunds
• It is the aim for LSA to resolve any complaints or concerns as quickly and amicably as possible. Refunds for any clubs cancelled by LSA are issued within 28 days.
• In the first case, complaints are to be raised with staff and they will make every effort to resolve the issue. Complaints are to be directed to the Club Coordinator.
• If the matter is not resolved to your satisfaction you should follow the complaints procedure set below:
• Put your complaint in writing to the Club Coordinator. Include names, dates, times and what you’re unhappy about in the letter/email.
• We will acknowledge and investigate your complaint within 14 days. If there is a delay, we will advise you of the reasons
• The response you receive will be copied to all staff members concerned.
• LSA has an established behaviour management model
• Please note as stated under the Parent’s Information section, LSA reserves the right to refuse admission. We may seek to apply this term if your child’s behaviour has a negative effect on the other children.
• Parents are asked to inform LSA if there has been any event that may have an effect on their child’s behaviour.
• All LSA coaches have attended Safeguarding training.
• Coaches will refer any child protection issues to the Club Coordinator and in turn on to the LSA Safeguarding Officer.
• Any further action taken will be in line with safeguarding guidelines and in consultation with the appropriate authorities.
Photography/Filming and Images
• No parent, guardian or other spectator is permitted to use photography or video recording devices during the sessions. Any individual who does so will be asked to stop and will be removed if they refuse to stop.
• LSA reserve the right to capture images and videos of sessions, including the children, for the use of marketing and training purposes.
• Written notice must be made if a parent/guardian does not wish a child to appear in images taken by LSA.
• LSA sessions will run regardless of the weather conditions. LSA have alternative provision should a suitable playing area not be available. This takes the form of an indoor curriculum that can be conducted in an indoor setting (e.g. classroom, cafe area, changing rooms).
We will never disclose any information we hold to any organisations or individuals outside of LSA without clear consent of the parent/guardian booking a club. We do not store credit card details. We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure, via a secure database. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We require personal information to understand your needs, provide you with a better service, and in particular, for the following reasons:
• Internal record keeping.
• We may use the information to improve our products and services.
• We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
• From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.